Neko

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Batting .1000

and I'm not talking baseball.

It's just not my week for things to go right.

*Sigh*

Haven't gotten the promised info from Unemployment (they say it's because of my address); I got totally lost at Rose State today; and wired got crossed about getting together with someone over lunch.

And it's only Tuesday.

I'm ready to tear my hair out in frustration! I just want to get things done so I can go back to school, get a place to live (that's not with my mother), and get a job.

Then there's the money order that never got to its destination. Great. One more thing that's gone not right.

The only thing that's gone right for me is that I was able to re-register to vote.
===

You been peeking?




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , ,