Neko

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's all over but the leavin' on a jet plane

or in my case, the GreyhoundBus (bad words! ooooh!).

The apartment passed inpsection this afternoon, so I will be getting back half of September's rent (because I told the property manager that I was moving out on the day I "parted company" with the radio station).

Then after someone else rents the apartment, I'll get my security deposit back. That'll be nice... then I can go out and get an apartment in Midwest City... or a motel room. Just someplace I can have some privacy and do some thinking about my situation. What my next move will be, get a job, get info about going back to school... you know, stuff like that.

I need to have a heart to heart with someone about some things. So keep that datebook open, baby... I'll be a callin' ;)

So, this could be my last post until I get home.

That's kinda sad, considering the reason I came here to begin with. But stuff like that happens. I'll just nurse my bruises (from moving), take stock of some things, and push forward.

What other choice do I have?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,