Neko

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ready to pull my hair out over my old hunk of junk...

I am, of course, talking about my ancient computer. The one that Jeff "fixed".

It's even slower than it was before I went to Wyoming. I can't get Yahoo! Mess-up-enger to work two days in a row. I really need to get a new computer like yesterday.

I'm looking for an apartment, planning to go back to school, and come up with the money to get tags, a title and insurance for my Beretta, which is now operational. The only real thing that was wrong with it after all this time was a bad fuel pump.

And because it sat for so long, it'll need fluids and new tires. It needs a new paint job, too, but that can wait for now.

I'm looking for a job, too. To get unemployment in Oklahoma, I have to have 2 job searches a week. I need one more for this week. I'm going out again tomorrow to get the second one.

Speaking of jobs, Jeff got a job! One was at the grocery store that Daniel works at, and one was at a local fast food joint. Jeff chose the fast food joint.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,