Neko

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hi, honey... I'm home!!!

(I don't have a honey... at least I don't think I do. I "borrowed" the title of a Shania Twain song for the title of this post)

Got in about 4pm yesterday.

A "travelogue" of sorts to follow. It'll be weird, because it's all text messages to my email account. Now my cell phone is toast. I somehow screwed up the battery so badly that it won't charge. Maybe all those emails from my phone.
===

I know I've been bragging about how Jeff "upgraded" my computer, but somehow, it's slower than ever! It took two hours to get online last night, then the computer decided to reboot itself.

So I'm at UCO's library typing this.
===

Let's review:

*I'm home!
*Cell phone's fried
*Computers way too slow

Tomorrow, I think Tori and I are going to look at the three apartments in MWC I researched on the internet while I was still in Wyoming. Just as long as I'm close to Rose State, I don't care how small the apartment is. So long as it's not a studio. I need a bedroom.

My household stuff will be here on Tuesday.
===

I've got phone calls I've gotta make tomorrow, too. Fortunately, they're either local or toll free, so Mom won't have this outrageous phone bill.

===

Thanks for peeking, cowboy ;)

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,