Neko

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm not sure I like my new cell phone much

but the damned thing was free, so I shouldn't complain.

With it came my 3rd phone number this year. Tracfone only allows you four phone number changes a year. But the number was changed due to the technology of the area where I now reside (at Mom's house temporarily).

I've been here two weeks, and I've had two cell phone numbers. So if you have the one I got two weeks ago, it's changed. *Sigh*

I still want a Motorola. My current phone is a Nokia, and I've never really been particularly fond of them.

But that will have to wait until my fortunes improve. I hope that is soon, because I want my own place before Thanksgiving.

My own place so I can talk to myself if I want, sing at the top of my voice if I want, stay up late if I want, and have company over if I want.

Now if I can just get the $70 to title and tag Babydoll, life would be nearly peachy perfect.

*Sigh*

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , ,