Neko

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Text message Travelog

(Sept. 30)
OKC, OK- home!

I-40 east, OK- Gettin' closer!

I-40 east, OK- 48 more miles to OKC!

I-40 east, TX- 250 miles to OKC?!

Amarillo, TX- figures. The bus going to OKC is late. And the gal who works here isn't very nice.

Amarillo, TX- layovers only an hour this time... Thank goodness! Not the 12 hrs it was last time.

Dalhart, TX- the bus has stopped @ McDonalds... and the last thing I want is MickeyD's! I want sleep!

Raton, NM- Man, i am so sore! I'm too friggin old to sit on a bus all day!

(Sept. 29)
Denver, CO- I went to Denver but it was closed-except the bus station which is a 24/7/365 thing.

Cheyenne, WY- This isn't the same place the bus stopped when I came up here. It's a bit nicer. I was hoping for a trip to Taco John's, but it's across the interstate from here. Drat!

Casper, WY- Hey, the bus station here is open this time!

Riverton, WY- Time to undertake another adventure on a GreyhoundBus. Going home to take stock and make plans.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,