Neko

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Post wherein Stef rants about vacuum cleaners, Space Bags, and being pressed for time

I finally got a hold of the neighbor I wanted to borrow the vacuum cleaner from. Apparently, if they don't see a car they recognise out in the drive, they don't answer their door.

So I get the vacuum and start sucking the air out of the Space Bags I bought to save space in my duffle bags. Guess what, kids, they aren't as great as they are hyped up to be.

The vacuuming went okay, but I had to return the machine when I was done. I was hoping to keep it until this morning so I could finish doing the living room.

Maybe Dale has one I can borrow. God knows he's let me borrow just about everything else!

The apartment is going to be inspected tomorrow afternoon around 2.

Still haven't sold the bed and nightstands. Had someone call this morning, but only to ask questions. When I asked if she wanted to buy it, she said she'd get back to me.

I'll take that as a "no".

I still have some stuff to take over to the thrift store, and I think I'll do that when I get out of the library.

It'll be nice to be on my own computer again. Can't wait to see all Jeff has done with it. I mentioned to him the other night that maybe he should go to school and learn more about computers, all I got was mumbling. Yes, the kid can fix just about every damn thing, but he's not making any money doing it!
===

Leave a comment for me if you want if something strikes your fancy. Maybe cowboy hats and not much else?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,