Neko

Monday, October 16, 2006

The weirdest things are happening to me...

or "You went all the way to Kansas for that?!"

I'm having the strangest dreams, having weird conversations with people I know pretty well, having people I haven't heard from in 25 years get in touch with me, and making enchiladas.

Mom swears I've made them before I went to Wyoming, but I can't seem to recall ever doing so. They were good though.

I had the strangest text messaging session with Vincent last night. He was on his way back from Kansas of all places. I asked why he went there, and he said he was clubbing. I teased him about that, saying something like, "what? the clubs here aren't good enough?"

Well, it seems that there are nudie clubs in Kansas, and Vincent said that he had to get it where he can because he was lonely. I don't even want to think about what that meant, and since it was one in the morning when this took place, I was really too tired to make a smart ass comment.

Yeah, Vincent needs a gal in his life. He has a lot to offer a nice gal in his age range.

And, my weird dream of the week took place at the broadcasting school. That I had just been there a little more than a week before probably had something to do with it. But it was just weird...

Tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm heading up to Rose State to talk to someone about enrolling for the spring semester that begins in January. Then, maybe I'll head over to Del City and talk to Ben about getting another radio gig. And talk to Larry about life in general.

Let's see how this shakes out.

Gotta stop having those microwave cake things that Daniel brings home from work right before bed.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,