Neko

Thursday, October 05, 2006

There are some days I hate my computer... and today I despise it!

That's why I am at UCO's library on the internet.

Went to see some apartments the other day. The one closest to Rose State had this requirement that I had to be working for 6 months and make three times the amount of the rent. WTF?!

I've been here almost a week. How could I have been working for 6 months? Tori pointed out that their policy smacks of discrimination, because a lot of college students don't work, retired people don't work (but have an income), and then there's me, who is just looking for a place to live and I don't have a job... yet. I understand why they have that policy, I think. But c'mon! I've been here 5 days!

I'm going to see if there are any other apartments that close to the campus, otherwise, I better get to know the bus routes very well. The best apartment I've seen so far is about 2-3 miles away. I know I can't walk that far, and still have energy to go to classes and study.

However... it looks like that the Beretta can be fixed, so we'll see how that works out. The garage was able to get it running, but will probably need a lot of work simply because it sat for three years. It's probably cheaper than trying to buy another car. We'll see...


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,