Neko

Thursday, October 12, 2006

More paperwork to fill out. Oh. Joy.

Workforce OK; re-registring to vote; trying to get back into college; financial aid...

Frankly, I'm sick of writing my own name over and over and over.

But it has to be done to get things back on track. Still waiting on the security deposit on my Wyoming apartment so I can rent something here. And, whatever's left over (if anything), I have to register Babydoll and get tags for her.

It's going slowly, but it will be worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.
===

I had a friend request over on my Myspace page that is someone that I went to middle and high school with. It's weird hearing from this person after nearly a quarter century (am I really that old! Yikes!).
===

Jeff started his new job today. I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope he enjoyed it.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,