Neko

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's official: my week sucks

it seems that nothing has gone right this week.

I have to find out what happened to a money order that I mailed out the day I got my last paycheck from the radio station, and didn't reach its destination.

I have to write to the company that issued the money order and send them the original receipt. Problem is, it's packed in one of the two boxes I brought with me from Wyoming. And that's a problem because they are now in storage until I get a place of my own.

Still nothing from the Unemployment folks, although they tell me that they did, indeed, send out the stuff they told me they would. I can't call them again until Monday because the phone system is down for "routine maintainence" today and tomorrow.

Of course, by Sunday, I'll be able to call in my claim for this week.

Oh. Joy.

I was able to apply for financial aid so I can go to school in January. Waiting for transcripts from California is a pain in the ass, because as I've said before, I don't do waiting well these days.

I'm anxious to get things going. Can you blame me?

Geez, I still need to talk to Ben about getting a new radio gig! Guess that has to wait until next week.

I wonder who won the Edmond North/Del City game tonight...

I have a headache. Better hunt up some Aleve. 'night! :)




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,