Neko

Monday, May 29, 2006

Road Trippin': Me and Daniel ...and Kathy?

We're leaving on Saturday (June 3rd), and today, Daniel informs me that his friend, Kathy, wants to go along.

Say what?!

The whole time I've been here, I have wanted to meet this girl. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that she would want to tag along as Daniel drives me and my stuff to Wyoming. Everything I know about her is what Daniel has chosen to tell me. I wonder what kind of travelling companion she would be.

Part of me doesn't mind, but the rational part of me doesn't like the implications of what this might entail. If Daniel is sleeping with her, I really don't want to know.

We'll have to talk about this later. Maybe it's not such a grand idea. I'll meet her, but I don't think that trvelling in Daniel's car packed with all my crap is the best way to get to know her.




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,