Neko

Monday, May 15, 2006

Good news for Larry and 24 fans everywhere...

Myspace.com will be selling episodes of the popular show starring Kiefer Sutherland for $1.99 each.

Hmmm... I wonder if I could get up to speed here so I can watch the show when new episodes start in the fall, and have some idea what's going on?

Not on this computer. This computer is so old that nothing it doesn't do doesn't surprise me anymore. I know it won't allow me to hold an episode of a TV show on its harddrive. A new computer is definitely in order. New desktops are insanely inexpensive, compared to what I paid for this thing 8 years ago. But, I really want a laptop, and save the ancient piece of crap for writing.

=====

After all the delays and stuff in getting JC's e-birthday card sent, it turns out that he's taking this week off from work (I only have his work email addy). He'll see it next week when he returns.

Good thing I didn't decide to call him instead. Boy, that would have been embarrassing!

=====

Dean got Scott another cell phone, because the one Scott got for Christmas Dean deemed a piece of junk. Scott's new phone has some bells and whistles, and he text messages his friends.

Scott gets out of school on the 26th, and Marc and Amalia get out on the 25th.

=====

From the "I wonder what would happen" department:

I wonder what would happen if Scott and Jeff traded places? Since they look so much alike, I wonder if they could pull it off. Not that I'm about to suggest such a thing to them (they might actually try it!), but it is something I've been thinking about since we went to that Boy Scout function a couple of months ago, and even Scott's friends thought Jeff was Scott. They are about the same height and weight, and their facial features are similar (they both look like Jon's side of the family). Only thing is, that they couldn't do it for long, because whereas Jeff has pretty much stopped growing (a fact he's not too thrilled with), Scott is still growing and will surpass Jeff probably by summer's end.

Marc, on the other hand, is still small for his age (he's barely 5 feet tall), but he's still growing, too. But then again, Marc is only 12. He's got plenty of time, and maybe he'll surpass all his brothers. Unlikely, but you never know.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , , ,