Neko

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm feeling melancholy, baby...

I'm having all these mixed emotions about leaving, going, and everything and everyone in between. Part of me is excited that I can't stand it, and part of me is scared to death.

Larry told me once that what I'm scared of is the unknown. Well, yeah, that makes sense. Once I get there, I'll be fine... i hope!

I got an email from Jim, my new boss, and my lodging there is set. He'll even give me time to find a place to call home. I won't be on the air for the first few days anyway, except for some production. That's cool... at least I'll get acclimated to everything first.

And it looks like, due to a miscommunication that is Jeff's fault, that Dean will not be coming along. Something about I didn't want both Daniel's car and Dean's Yukon along. Jeff told me tonight that he told Dean that I wasn't bringing everything I had with me on this first trip, and apparently, Dean took that to mean that I didn't want him to come along. The only question I have is, why didn't anyone ask me about this if there was a question?

My family... sheesh!

But now, at nearly 2am, I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps... I guess I better get to bed. I gotta drag Jeff down to 50 Penn Place later ths afternoon.

(PS-- thanx 4 peeking)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , , ,