Neko

Monday, May 15, 2006

I almost did it. But I decided not to.

I almost sent Saon a text message about some good news in my life, but I decided that if he wants to know anything about what's going on with me, he's gonna have to call me or get in touch somehow.

The ball is in his court, and if he decides to kick me to the curb, it's his loss, not mine. He made his bed, laid in it, and now has to deal with the consequences. I'm not involved. Nor do I want to be.

I just want to know he's okay. New Orleans these days is a war zone. And he's not equipped to deal with that aspect like a rational person. He acts first and thinks later after it blows up in his face.

That damned hurricane is still taking her toll.

It'll be good to get away from all this.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,