Neko

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Will it go round in circles?

My head is so full of stuff today. Mostly it's about this job in Wyoming that I will start in less than two weeks! All the packing, and planning, and the making arrangements for my mail since I won't have an address for a couple, three weeks once I get there... I don't know if I'm coming, going, or went already!

I know this is all nerves. I'm excited and scared and nervous. I don't know whether to cry, laugh, throw up or pass out. So many things going around in circles in my head.

Cowboy hats... yeah, that, too. Dammit, I can't get that out of my head. Thanks. Thanks a lot ;)

=====

I have this list of things I am NOT going to miss about Oklahoma... but I have to actually write it down so I can post here before I leave.

Don't get me wrong, Oklahoma has finally grown on me... there are just some things I'm not going to miss. Tornadoes are one. They scared the crap out of me. I thought hurricanes were bad...

Once I get the list of things I'm NOT going to miss complied, I'll post it. To be fair, I'll post the things I AM going to miss, too.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,