Neko

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The fates are conspiring against me....

I've been trying to send JC an e-birthday card for the last week, but something always gets in the way.

His birthday is tomorrow. I still have time!

Happy birthday, JC!

=====

We went out to breakfast at Jimmy's Egg for Mother's Day. I sat with Scott, Marc and Amalia... and they were all being goofy! Marc actually was the calmest of the three of them, while Amalia was just trying to keep up with her cousins in the silliness department. Scott kept putting his head on my shoulder and telling me he loves me, while trying to poke my eye out everytime he picked up his fork. We ended up changing places because Scott is a lefty and I was really risking a black eye if we hadn't changed places.

You'd think after nearly 15 years, I'd remember that.

Daniel wasn't there, however. Guess he was sleeping or something. He had to work today. He did leave a heart shaped frosted brownie for his grandmother and me. That was his Mother's Day gift to us.

=====

I've been bugging Jeff to get me some of the boxes out of the attic so I can pack up some stuff. Some I'll take with me wherever I end up getting a radio job, and the rest I'll probably give to Goodwill. I can't believe how much crap I've accumulated in three years. Only second to the accumulated crap that Jon has in Massachusetts. I'll have to ask him to send it to me when I get settled somewhere.

=====

Hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day!

=====



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,