Neko

Friday, May 26, 2006

Break out the Depends...

Dana Carvey's on the Tonight Show. The man is abso-friggin-lutely hiliarious!

Pardon me while I laugh myself silly.


=====

MVL will be 3 years old on Sunday! If I weren't so wrapped up in this move to Wyoming, I might have done something special. Hmmm, maybe next year.

In reading some of the early posts (before I learned about putting actual titles on them), my life has changed a lot in the last three years.

I think it's been a growing experience for me, keeping track of my life like this. I think I'll keep doing it for a while.

=====

Stay safe this long holiday weekend. Click it or ticket. Fill your car in the early morning or at night. Quit talking on your cellphone (it's actually illegal in some states) and PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!

And, if you still have money and your sanity on Tuesday, I'll see you then...

See you soon, unless you see me first.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,