Neko

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Things are percolating right along

But I'm not saying anything yet.

When it's a done deal, then I'll reveal my secret. Not one second before.

=====

Took Jeff out to the mall this afternoon. I hadn't been there in a while, but nothing really changes there. He bought his requisite manga, and I walked around the mall listening to my CDs.

As we were leaving, we saw this woman wearing a tshirt that said "Don't be jealous". I leaned over to Jeff and told him about the shirt and said, "Don't worry, I'm not."

Then we went over to Wendy's where Jeff got a biggie Frosty. Thirty two ounces of chocolate soft serve bliss. Must be nice to have a metabolism like his. Another one of the good things he inherited from his dad.

=====

Probably will spend Mother's Day at my sister's. Last year, I got an oversized Mother's Day card (I think it might still be in the van) from all 4 boys. I don't remember getting anything else. I'll get a card for my mom (because she says not to get her anything), but not for my sister. She's not my mother. To my knowledge, there isn't a "Sister's Day".

=====

Weather was beautiful today, if a tad too warm. I'm still having the problem with my equilibrium and the hot weather doesn't help. Tori says I probably have an inner ear infection and that Dimetapp would help that. My ears still don't bother me, as in they don't hurt. But when I have that familiar cotton headed feeling, I know it's not going to be a good day. I have to get rid of this soon. It's driving me mad!




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,