Neko

Saturday, October 08, 2005

VII's

From Dawn's blog...


Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Work in radio
2. Buy a new car
3. Go back to New England
4. Be in a relationship that doesn't implode --marriage optional
5. See all my boys go to college
6. Go to Hawaii
7. Get my book published

Seven things you can do
1. Write
2. Be a good friend
3. Rock on with my bad self
4. Use a computer with reasonable skill
5. Read a map
6. Admit when I'm wrong
7. Collect junk

Seven things you can't do
1. Drive a stick
2. Keep my opinions to myself
3. Design a website/blog from scratch
4. Sleep most of the time
5. Sit for long periods of time without pain
6. Sew
7. Like sushi

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex
1. sense of humor
2. his eyes
3. likability
4. his style
5. his openness
6. his smile
7. the way he kisses

Seven things you say most
1. you know
2. are you serious?
3. ya think?
4. cool
5. awesome
6. Hmmmm...
7. hell, no/yes

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Nicolas Cage
2. Denzel Washington
3. Ed Roland (lead singer of Collective Soul)
4. Toby Keith
5. Brad Paisley
6. Vin Diesel
7. a player to be named later

Seven people you want to take this quiz......if you want to take this quiz please let me know when it is done so I can stop by to see.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--