Neko

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I feel like crap today. But I still need the money, honey

And that is the only reason why I am working the OU/KState game.

Nevemind that I have a low grade fever (96.8), my eye is bothering me (though no longer sore), and I generally feel like what Hannie would call "drek". I still need the money.

=================

As of Monday, I have 6 more weeks of school, and 3 weeks until I take my final. After the final, I put together an air check, a portfolio, and a new resume. Then the job hunting begins.

I can see what a friend and recent graduate meant by the end of school being "bittersweet". I'm looking forward to a new beginning, but at the same time, I don't want to leave.

=================

I have these lines dancing around in my head. I wrote them down, but I don't know what to make of them. It concerns a photograph of an unsmiling man, taken maybe thirty years ago or longer. I've been seeing this man's face in my dreams for the last several weeks, and it's almost like he wants me to write something about him. At any rate, the photograph intrigues me.

I think I know why, but I don't want to think about that now. I just want these lines I've written to make some kind of sense.

Maybe when I figure it out, I'll post it over on my writing blog.

================

Better get ready to leave for the OU game. More when I return, if I'm not too tired.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--