Neko

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ewwww, gross!

My sty is starting to drain... I woke up this morning with all this gunk crusted over my eyelashes. I thought I'd have to rent a jackhammer to get my eye open. Turns out that warm water is much better.

Meanwhile, back on the other side of nowhere, I feel like I got no sleep. I know I did because I had the weirdest, sexiest dream... and if I related it here, I'd have to change the graphic at top of this page, because this blog would no longer be rated "PG-13".

"NC-17", maybe...

And, yes, I do remember some of my dreams. Some of my best writing comes from them.

=====================

I finally got to talk to Saon yesterday. He's in Hutch, living with Michele, has a job he hates, an apartment, and a couple of cars. He's getting back into a more normal life after surviving Katrina in New Orleans. I still think he's an idiot for going back to Michele yet again, but if he hasn't gotten it thru his thick Cajun skull by now, then he deserves what he gets.

At the same time I was doing IMs with Saon, someone else was IM-ing with me. I didn't think my old computer would be able to keep up with both conversations at once, because when someone types a message to me, my computer won't allow me to type until the other person was through with their message. I was waiting for Yahoo! Mess-up-enger to crash under the strain.

====================

Well, it's off to school... are you "peeking" today, CoolDude?



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--