Neko

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Garage sale madness...

This weekend is the Neighborhood Garage Sale, where everyone who lives in this neighborhood sells all their accummulated crap at "get it the hell outta here" prices. Jeff just loves stuff like this. His whole room looks like a garage sale! Except for the crap he bought off eBay...

There are five (count 'em! Five...) garage sales on our street alone! People are just parking wherever the hell they want, and at one point, I had to ask someone not to park blocking our driveway. They looked rather put out, but I had to go to the store and I needed to be able to get in and out of my driveway.

Unless, of course if they don't really mind if I hit their car with the van...

Listening to Ben's show on 98.9... the format is suspiciously like the play list on DRS at school... I wonder what the teenyboppers who listen to this stuff would have thought hearing Ben Cruz broadcasting Del City Football last night. Hmmmm. But he's playing a Collective Soul song off Youth ("How Do You Live"), so I really don't care. Mmmmm, Ed Roland...I'd love to pick his brain about how he comes up with his songs.

BTW, Del City lost last night. It started out promising, with the Eagles getting a touchdown 20 seconds into the game, but by the third quarter, it seemed that the football uniforms came off and the aprons and chef's hats went on, because there were turnovers galore.

A friend from Virginia contacted me this morning via Yahoo! Mess-up-enger. I hadn't heard from her in 6 years, since I moved to Massachusetts in 1999. Hi, Becky!

Saon IM'd me again this morning. While Michele was in the shower. He says that she knows he talks to me, but I seriously doubt that. Why did he wait until she was in the shower? Know what, I really don't care.

Apparently there is no real crime in Hutch, because Saon said that the police were hassling him over his car making too much noise. Not even a meth lab, or kids who steal cars for joyriding, or people getting murdered? If that's the case, Hutch is a freakin' paradise.

He likes the weather, but hates the town. But it's not like he can go back to New Orleans any time soon, can he?

Better get busy and put in some study time towards my final. The goal is in sight and the future is within my reach. That both excites me and scares me. But, I have to pass the final first!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--