Neko

Friday, October 07, 2005

Football tonight...

and Ben is fiddling around with some things to make everyone's job easier? How much easier can it be? I sit in the cable studio with Vincent for four hours and play commercials?

I don't think my promo for tonight's game played at all. I tried to play it during my 4 hour show in the cable studio last night and the CD players wouldn't recognize it. Then I noticed it was scratched. WTF?!

In other doings:

  • I got an email from Saon last night, but when I went into Yahoo to read it, it had mysteriously disappeared, so I have no idea what it was about. I'll IM him and ask him to resend it.

  • My sty is still there, and still draining. Not as gross or as messy as the first time. Maybe it'll be gone soon (ihopeihopeihope...)

  • Something's up with Photobucket's site, because my header hasn't been showing all week. If the site's gone down or something, you'd think that they'd have the cajones to tell its members. But, nooooooooo!

  • Nothing beats watching FoxNews with the sound muted and the closed captioning going. And if you believe that, I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya!

  • I actually made it through a four hour show last night with all of Del City having the capability of listening in!! I think it went rather well. Took me a bit to hit my stride, but the music was good nonetheless.

  • Over the weekend, I think I will post another meme. If you want to take it for yourself, go right ahead. Just leave me a comment so I can check it out.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--