Neko

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

it's been awhile since I've done one of these

Found over at duff's...


three random facts about my closet
1. It's downstairs from my bedroom
2. I only have coats and stuff I no longer wear in it
3. It's tiny

three items i've never worn but still haven't tossed
1. too small tank tops
2. a top and skirt set that I bought without trying it on, only to find that the top is too small and the skirt is too big
3. a pair of shoes that my mom bought for me, while cute as hell, aren't my style

three items i'll never get rid of, no matter how ugly they get
1. black slip-ons with chunky heels
2. a sparkly belt with star shaped holes
3. The cowboy hat I bought at an Alan Jackson concert at the Tweeter Center in Boston about three and a half years ago.

three items people wouldn't expect to find in my closet
1. a denim bustier
2. pleather pants
3. a pair of fingerless leather gloves that Saon gave me three years ago

three items that made me go, "oh lord, what was i thinking?"
1. pleather pants
2. shoes with a four inch heel
3. ripped jeans

three things that i have a surprising number of
1. T-shirts
2. socks
3. sweatshirts

three dominant colors in my wardrobe
1. white
2. blue
3. black

three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever i wear them
1. jeans
2. my t-shirt that has a picture of a "biker chick" (an actual graphic of a baby chicken wearing biker garb) and says "tough chick"
3. ball caps

three people i will tag
1.
2.
3.
if you want to do this, have at it! Just be sure to tell me by leaving me a comment.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--