Neko

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I got words workin'

Workin' thru my brain, trying to make sense in some form.

I'm putting together some ideas for my NaNoWriMo novel this year, and I've got ideas for poems and short stories running around in there too. It's getting all confusing in there. Then there's all the stuff I have to know for my final in a little over 2 weeks.

Somewhere, I have to make room for it all.

========================

My internet show went very well today. Since I'm now out of Lecture, I'm doing a 4 hour show somewhere...either in the Cable studio, the Internet studio, or in a practice studio. I have no idea where Larry will put me this week, though the schedule has me in the Cable studio. The schedule, however, is subject to change.

=======================

Better get the jackhammer at the ready for tomorrow when I wake up and can't open my left eye because the sty will have drained itself during the night. It itches like crazy when I'm awake. I checked into some over the counter stuff to get rid of it, but the package said that the product would only treat the symptoms of the sty and not the infection that caused it. Plus the stuff is nearly 7 bucks and in this tiny tube. For $7, it better treat the symptoms, the infection, and give me 20/20 vision, too! Sheesh!

=======================

Someone mentioned my denim bustier this afternoon. Hmmmm...

=======================

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--