Neko

Monday, October 03, 2005

Dream a little dream of me

I went into school late today because I had to take Mom to the dentist. Her bridge, the one she had worked on last year around this time, had come loose and eventually fell out.

Normally, Mom would have made the appointment to fall on a Tuesday or a Thursday to coincide with my late days, but the dentist was going on vacation tomorrow, and so Mom had to go today.

Since Mom made her appointment on Thursday, I was able to tell Larry on Friday that I would be late today.

It was weird going to school in the afternoon on a Monday. I got to school around 1:30pm, about an hour and a half before I would usually leave. I got my PI when I got there, and, maybe it was just me, but Larry seemed to be kinda put off that I would screw up his schedule like that. He was so, well, formal with me. He wasn't his usual gregarious self.

I worked on my knowledge survey for week 29, burned my football promo to a CD, and worked on my assignment for Vocal Coaching. The whole day seemed kind of weird and surreal.

Maybe tomorrow will be better and feel more normal.

=======================

It turns out that Mom was right about what the problem with my left eye was. I have a sty. I've never had one before, and I don't know what to do about it. I know that if I don't do something, it will either go away on its own, or I will have to have it lanced.

I think I will talk to Dean about it when I get a chance. Maybe he can suggest something I can do about it. It's not bothering me right now, and I don't want it to. I just want it to go away quietly and quickly.

=======================

I'm off to the other side of nowhere...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--