Neko

Sunday, October 02, 2005

What if there was an explosion and no one felt or heard it

...does it still count?

Apparently, someone decided to commit suicide on the University of Oklahoma campus while a football game was going on in the nearby stadium, and their method of checking out was with an explosive device. According to this article from FOXNews, some people in the stadium claim to have heard the explosion.

I was there, and the only explosions I heard were the cannons that get shot off everytime the Sooners get a touchdown.

I actually got a post where I could sit most of the day, and people kept asking me about a bomb threat. I had not heard anything about it until one of my supervisors came by and I asked if he knew anything about it. He said to tell people we don't know anything. And that's the last I heard about it until the game was over. At that point, it was all speculation.

When I got home, Mom and Jeff asked me about it because it had been on the news. They knew more about it than I did!

I got paid today, so I went and cashed my check... at 1am. It wasn't much, but it will get a couple things I really need (besides gasoline).


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--