Neko

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Too tired for cute titles tonight. Sorry.

I feel like i'm going to cry.

Maybe it's PMS, I don't know. Maybe it's this stupid thing with my eye (which seems to feel better, BTW).

I feel like I need to set something right, but that it might be too late, and I don't know how it got to this point.

It's all these damned emotions running amok in my head. I don't know which ones are real, or relevant, or leading me to conclusions I shouldn't because I got the facts wrong or confused.

I should write about them in another forum, when I get them all figured out. That is, when I get this other image out of my head that I'm trying to write about. This picture I've seen a lot of lately...it just seems to haunt my brain, like it wants me to tell its story...

==========

Things to do tomorrow:

  • Write news.
  • Write playlist and program log.
  • Community calendars.
  • Weather report.
  • Get gasoline.
  • Snap out of this pre menstrual deep blue funk.


Things to do now:

  • Go to bed
  • Quit worrying
  • Get a good nights sleep.
  • Wake up and do the stuff on the list above.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--