Neko

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well, that answers a lot of questions, but not all of them

My left eye feels like someone slugged it. I think I have some kind of infection. I don't think it's a sty, like my mom thinks, because it doesn't feel like I've got a rock in there. I think this is something similar to an infection I had in Virginia several years ago. That invloved both eyes, and they watered so badly I couldn't see, and they swelled shut. An antihistimine and a salve in both eyes for a week helped that.

But, that was back in the day when I had health insurance. If this is the same thing, then I'm sunk unless Dean has some kind of help for me.

That explains the headaches and the tiredness I've felt in the last couple of weeks. Tonight, I think, I'm going to try and go to bed early.

Waiting at the Social Security office isn't one of my favorite things in the world. At 3pm, if I'm still there, I'll bail. They told me that Thursdays and Fridays were the best days because it wasn't so busy.

We'll see...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--