Neko

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I thought I had this taken care of years ago...

but, on Tuesday, it landed me on my ass. Oh, my long absent sciatica! Why didn't you stay gone, for God's sake!

It was like someone reached inside my back, grabbed the nerve that runs down my right leg and pulled with all their might. Then they let go and it still friggin hurts!

I feel like that Garth Brooks song: I'm much too young to feel this damn old! It's almost like my brain is 30 and my body insists that it's almost 43, and what the hell do you think you're doin', Stef?!

So guess who didn't get to vote on Tuesday because she was in a lot of pain?

I have my own little election thingy going on here though--

Goes something like this:

Republican control of the House and the Senate: OUT!
Rumsfeld: OUT!
Istook for Governor: OUT!
Saddam: soon will be swinging from the gallows pole, so he's OUT!
My old hunk of junk: I wish it were on the way out, but has won a reprieve of sorts
K-Fed: OUT! OUT! OUT! and don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya on the way out
===

glad you're feeling better...



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--



Labels: , , , , ,