Neko

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The wind is going to blow me away... literally!

The wind here in OKC is wicked today! It feels like we're going to get some rain soon.

Is this what is meant by "the wind comes sweeping down the plain"?

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't do anything special to my hair. It would have all been for naught.
===

Some mysteries got solved today. One of them I'm so pissed off about I don't even want to think about it right now. There's so much about it that I just don't know!

I need to send out some emails today.
===

Today would be a good day to stay inside and cuddle with someone on the couch in front of a roaring fire. So where am I today? The UCO library, that's where. Pfffffft!

And no one to cuddle with.

Bummer.

Maybe after I get my own place, there'll be an opportunity for that.

Hmmm... that makes me smile.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,