Neko

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's all to get on TV for 15 seconds, Mom

We're watching the World Series, and Mom just commented on how stupid she thought it was for people to paint their faces in their favorite teams colors...

I talked to Larry this afternoon on Mess-up-enger, and we talked about... hair! We talked about other things, but it started with hair... his. Seems that he got a haircut today. Rumor has it that when he was in high school, he had long hair. I'd like to see a picture of that!

It's probably better than what my hair looked like in high school! That's always the way it's been with me... the guys I know who have (or had) long hair have gorgeous hair. My hair, on the other hand, was a pathetic mess of perms, styling products, and curling iron abuse.

(I should dig up a pic of me from back then --early 80's-- and post it. I wonder if Mom still has one. Mine got lost in the great Nor'easter of 1997 in Norfolk, VA)

Saw this great t-shirt at WalMart tonight: "Turn Left Cuz You Ain't Right". Sounds like some people I know (though none mentioned in this post).


And I saw this on Hannie's Blog:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I already know that there were at least 2 other people out there with my same first and last name. I think they are both younger than I am.

There are 3 people with my mom's first (Jean) and last name.

My kids' last name isn't even in this site's database. Yeah, it's unusual, but so what? They had my last name listed! We all participated in the 2000 census, so why isn't in there?

Hmmm...?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , ,