Neko

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Guess she forgot about me

My sister and I were going to look at a couple more apartments this morning, but I guess she was preoccupied with something else.

I called her, but I got her voicemail.

*sigh*

And-- it looks like Jon will pay for my tags and title here for the Beretta. He said when I told him I was going back to OKC that he would take care of that, since the car was in the shop at the time. So sometime after the tenth, he's going to send me the money. I'll believe it when I'm holding the check in my hands.

Insurance is up to me. And I have to have insurance. It's the law in Oklahoma.

Halloween was okay. It was kinda cold Tuesday night, so we didn't get a lot of visitors. And that was fine because we ran out of candy early.

I took pictures, but I won't post them. I have pics on that roll from Wyoming, and I might post those. If my old hunk of junk will cooperate, that is.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,