Neko

Monday, September 25, 2006

Now if I can just sell the damn bed and nightstands...

I might get out of here on Thursday like I've planned.

Not looking forward to the bus ride, though. The one coming up here was an unqualified disaster.

I AM looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in a while. Get back on familiar ground and get my bearings, and move forward.
===

I'm pretty much packed and the apartment just needs to be vacuumed. Then Wednesday, the property manager comes in and takes a look and tells me if I get my deposit back. I think I will. The damn place is cleaner than I found it.

Then all I'll have to do before I leave is send the boxes to Mom's house, return the car to Dale and get my ass out of here.

Don't know if I can swing by Enid first, though, Vincent. I don't think the bus even goes that way before hitting OKC. I have a better chance of hitting Shawnee first. My second layover is in Amarillo for cryin' out loud. This time, it better be the hour that's posted on the schedule and not the 12 hours I spent there in June.
===

I might not get another opportunity to post anything until I get back to Oklahoma. Jeff has upgraded my old hunk of junk so that I at least have a USB port and a few other goodies. More space on my hard drive isn't one of them. I'll just have to save for an external hard drive.

But I'd rather have a laptop, and save the ancient desktop for writing. I've got some great ideas swirling around in my head!
===

thanks for peeking. see you soon.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,