Neko

Monday, July 10, 2006

Turning 30...

No not me... been there, done that.

Today's Saon's birthday... he's 30. And apparently, no one but me remembered his birthday... not even the chick he's currently living with.

I got a real nice email from him this morning, but it made me a little sad. It said, in part:

"and the thought of a true friend sending me something and just that out of all my friends you remembered and that means so much to me i cant even began to explain but thanks for the card and i hope everything is well with you and your new job and may it last along time you deserve it and always remember if u need anything call or drop me a line i will do what i can to help and remember i will always have love in my heart for you!"

Then, he signed his full name. Still can't punctuate to save his life, but it's the thought that counts, right?

His former foster father is supposed to be in the states tomorrow for two weeks (he lives and works in Thailand or someplace). I hope they can get together and talk about old times, and new memories.

Happy birthday, Saon. Hope it's a good day.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: