Neko

Friday, June 30, 2006

So what was the point in calling if they were going to come out anyway?

This morning, I called the phone people to reschedule my phone service installation until July 11, and I was told that they would tell the technician who was scheduled to come out to not bother.

So I get home and there is this hang tag on my door asking me to reschedule. Looks like "Dave" didn't get the message. What was the friggin' point?

I need to go home and take a nap. I've been up since ten til five this morning. The morning guy at one of the stations I work for up and left (i.e. was either fired or quit), and there was some new stuff going on that I'm going to have to get used to.

Still can't sleep well worth a damn. I have to get a real bed, and soon!

But now, I feel like I'm going to keel over.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,