Neko

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Un-girlfriend

Jeff called me last night to tell me that he'd seen something on PBS's History Detectives about the Bread and Roses strike in Lawrence, Massachusetts in 1912. He asked if I'd heard of it, and I had. You can't not live in Lawrence and not know about that. There's a mural of it painted inside the post office there.

I asked Jeff if Daniel was still going to California, and he said that Daniel was leaving at the end of the week. I asked if Daniel was still taking Kathy with him, and Jeff said, "oh, the Un-girlfriend? I don't know."

Apparently, "the Un-girlfriend" is what Jeff and Mom are calling Kathy between themselves. Daniel swears that he and Kathy aren't a couple, but actions indicate otherwise.

Too bad I'm not going to be there to witness that. Maybe this is one time that Daniel is glad I'm in Wyoming.




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Technorati Tags: ,