Neko

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been swamped! ...and homesick

Things have been crazy-busy at work this week!

Yee-haw!

I was supposed to get a couch yesterday from one of my co-workers, but I guess something came up and she wasn't able to come by and drop it off. Having no phone, she couldn't call me and tell me so. That will change on Friday, when my phone is hooked up.

Hopefully, I'll have the couch by then and start paying her for it.

Got a really nice email from JC this week. I see his name in my inbox and I have a big grin on my face. He is one of my favorite people. It's too bad he lives 2500 miles away in Massachusetts.

And someone else, who lives in Oklahoma, affects me the same way.

It's so hard having all of your friends live somewhere else. I haven't seen JC in almost four years. I'd love to see him again, but I think I'd have to go to Massachusetts to do that, because I don't think he'd come here.

And ditto for Someone Else from Oklahoma.

I miss my family, too.

But this job is worth it. No one said it would be easy being away from all the people you care about. I still have my faith.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,