Neko

Monday, July 03, 2006

Too into country and hard rock to know what's hot on Adult Contemporary anymore

I filled in for one of the AC jocks today while she participated in a walk to bring attention to child abuse in this area.

Come to find out, I don't know jack about what's hot on the AC station.

If I can't be at a classic rock or hard rock station... I'll stay country, thanks.

CMT.com is my show prep friend.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm getting old? Perish the thought! I'm still young at heart, but not enough to want to listen to Gnarls Barkley all day.

Know when I'll be old? When new age music appeals to me on another level, and not just JC's stuff because I know him and know what to expect. JC's a wonderful musician, and he can rock with the best of them, but that's not on his agenda right now.

Every Red Hot Chili Peppers song reminds me of JC.

At least on the AC station, they have "Dani California". I can get into that.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,