Neko

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's going to be HOW hot tomorrow?

I'm hearing that it's going to be close to the century mark here tomorrow.

Guess I won't be walking anywhere this weekend. Fortunately, I'll have money tomorrow to take cabs.

I really need to get a car!

---

Haven't heard anything from Daniel on his great adventure to the Golden State. I guess all is well. I probably should call Mom and ask if she's heard from him.

---

My boss is going to ride in a hot air balloon tomorrow morning. The Riverton Rendezvous has been going on all week, and the balloon thing is part of the festival.

I've always kinda wanted to do that! I can only imagine what it must be like to float up there .

I'm still doing my show tomorrow, and the news before that, so it will be a somewhat normal day for me. Except I have to be at work at 5am instead of 5:30am.

So it's back to the 4:45am alarm, just for Friday.

I better get to bed in that case!



Didja get any mail, cowboy?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,