Neko

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Instead of being at the station right now...

I wish I were still in bed.

I feel like drek, as Hannie is fond of saying.

I did something to my right knee, and it hurts like hell.

The city council meeting I went to last night was rather interesting. It was almost worth the effort I put into getting there. Turns out I was the only press person who showed up. Not even the gal from The Ranger was there.

I think that's when I hurt my knee. I walked to city hall... in 95 degree heat I didn't feel until I stopped at my destination. Then I sweat like there was no tomorrow. Didn't help that I was also 45 minutes early and the door were locked.

I still wish I could crawl back under the covers and sleep for another three hours, but I have a show to do in about 40 minutes.

Better go load my playlist...


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,