Neko

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dear Henry--

Ever since I found out about your passing and posted it in my blog, I've gotten quite a few hits.

Seems that I'm not the only one to wonder what had happened to you. I was saddened to learn that your demons got the better of you. But, you're no longer suffering and no longer in pain from your addictions.

I truly enjoyed your work on FM99 (WNOR-FM, Norfolk, Va) during the years I lived in Hampton Roads. I've always enjoyed radio in general, so much so that I am seeking work in that field myself.

Hampton Roads radio isn't the same since you were ruling the airwaves there, I'm sure. I left the area in 1999.

I hope that you are finally at peace.

With much affection and good memories--

Stephanie



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,