Neko

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hold your breath and count to 10...

My travel plans have had a little, um, hiccup, shall we say? I'm still going to get to Riverton on time, but not in the way I had originally planned.

Daniel's vacation request was denied. He wasn't really happy about it, but I guess it couldn't be helped.

We're still working on an alternative plan. I'll know something this afternoon or this evening.

Meanwhile, I didn't sleep at all last night. I don't know if it's just that I can't sleep, or I'm excited, or what. I woke up at 10am and am wide awake. I'll probably crash around 2 or 3.

I should get used to getting up early. I have to be at work Monday at 8am. And, about an hour earlier than usual because Wyoming is in Mountain Time, an hour behind Oklahoma City.

This'll be fun...


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,