Neko

Friday, November 18, 2005

This is a revolting developement

The battery in the van has died on me again! It will hold a charge all day, but the next day, or after it has sat for a long period of time, it will discharge. Then I have to have it jumped again.

I was going to go up to school to sign some paperwork for my last transportation check, but the damn thing won't start. I'll have to wait and see if Daniel comes over after work and have him take a look at it and see if he knows what's wrong with it. Someone I was talking to earlier seems to think it's a dead cell in the battery.

If I have to replace the battery, then I'll really need that transportation check!

I might not be able to get to work tomorrow. Or if I do get there, then I will have to be jumped so I can get home!

I'm not looking forward to the weekend...


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--