Neko

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm not working another Hornets game...ever!

Not if I have to stand outside in the 40 degree weather without a jacket like I did last night. Now I have a cold. Dammit!

I'd rather pay to see the game. That would make driving downtown worthwhile. It would even justify the price of parking.

And after all day bitching about how broke he is, Vincent managed to make it to the game last night. He sat up in the nosebleed section (at the Ford Center, that's the 300 section).

I worked for about 4 hours, then I went home. I was cold, tired and hungry. When I got online last night, I had a message waiting that said the sender hoped I had fun "hanging" with the Hornets. If only I was hanging with the Hornets...*sigh* I'd love to have Byron Scott's autograph (he's the coach of the Hornets, and I remember when he played with the L.A. Lakers --when they were good-- when I was a kid).

=====

I talked to Saon for a few minutes last night. He was busy talking to John, so I didn't have Saon's complete attention. I told him I had to go to bed, then I put Yahoo Messenger on Invisible mode.

I just wasn't into talking to anyone last night.

=====

I'm cold. I'm still wearing my jacket from when I went out earlier to get Mom some smokes (a task I've learned to hate; but the alternative, Mom being crabby, is worse.)

=====

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--