Neko

Monday, November 07, 2005

They're back.

The GodHatesAmerica group will be back tomorrow... in Edmond!

Last week, a soldier from Edmond, who graduated the same year Daniel did from North, will be laid to rest tomorrow. The crazy folks from that church in Kansas who rejoice when American soldiers are maimed and killed will be at the funeral protesting about how God hates America because we accept the existance of the gay lifestyle.

I've already ranted about this once. I think I should go and protest the protesters. In Edmond, groups don't need a permit to protest an event, and the police and city officials can't stop them.

These are some sick people, IMHO. Soldiers died in all wars to give these whackos the right to say what they please.

Get out of my town! You are not welcome here! That young man is a hero. You are publicity hungry nutjobs. Guess who I side with. Hint: not you.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--