Neko

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm taking pictures this week, dammit!

I should have been doing this all along, IMHO...

I thought I had the audiofile dilemma figured out (with Larry's help) but when I got home, it still wouldn't allow itself to be sent, so I sent the guy in Missouri my radio resume, and will snail mail the CD to him. What could I do? The file was too big to send via email.

It seems weird that this is almost over. I have all these emotions running thru me... like when I walk out that door Friday, everyone will forget all about me. But mostly what I feel is a mix of scared to death and excited as all get out. When I think about Larry handing me my diploma on Friday, I get all teary eyed.

Still this is the best thing I could have done for myself. Both for my future income earning potential and for my state of mind.

I'm turning this huge corner, and I can't wait to see what's beyond the bend...

Please don't forget about me.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--