Neko

Friday, November 11, 2005

OMG! It really works!

I am so excited I can't stand it!

Yesterday, I was going thru the packet of stuff that Ben gave me from my exit interview, and the last page was a listing of web pages that list radio jobs. One of them was AllAccess.com.

I placed an ad on the site, and this afternoon after I got home from school, there was an email from an Operations VP from a station in Cape Girardeau, MO. He wants me to send him my resume and an audio file via email!

I had told Larry and Ben that I placed the ad on AllAccess.com, and both of them said that it was a great idea I did so. Both knew people who had gotten jobs via AllAccess.com.

Maybe this is the break I need. Even if this one doesn't pan out, I know that I made the right move by placing the ad. No doubt there will be others.

I can't wait!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--