Neko

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bittersweet Symphony...

Yesterday was the day...

I am a graduate! Woo hoo!!!

I got to school (late, because I overslept) and Larry went over some paperwork in his office with me. He was checking off a list of things that had to be done in order for me to graduate. I had noticed when I came in that my picture was no longer on the board in the lobby. It was now in my file.

When I got handed my diploma and the introduction letter Larry wrote about me, I was suprised that I was holding it all together. Then Larry said I looked like I was going to cry. And guess what happened next? Larry handed me a napkin to dry my eyes and told me that it was always kinda sad when someone so cool leaves.

Me, cool? Larry's been telling me this all along, but it felt good that it wasn't lip service.

Of all the people I've met thru going to school, I think I will miss Larry the most. And as much as he's told me he's not, I think he's pretty cool, too.

=====

After school, Vincent and I headed to the Ford Center to see the Hornets play Denver.

But that's another post all together...

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--